Now, I can't lay claim to having made this idea up, I saw it in a new craft mag a few months back and can i remember the name of it.... nope, Fi will tho;-) we discussed the bag at the time and i recall we agreed it was one of the only good things about the mag that made it worthwhile getting...
So thanks for dropping by and looking at Tessa's new bag (and funky old jeans!)
ooh and below is a layout I did for the weekly challenge, the pic of me was taken when I was 21.... can you see the innocence?... no? Well get your specs on then! ;-)
Thanks again and have a great Sunday
Lisa
xx
7 comments:
I bet Tessa is well chuffed with it:)
The mag was Simply Homemade.
Love the bag and the story would make a fab LO especially with the gorgeous Tessa modelling it :) Thanks for taking part in the challenge too love your LO and yes you can see the naughtiness umm sorry innocence ;)
Who's a clever girl!! Love that bag, bet Tessa does too.
The LO is beautiful Lisa, and yes I can see the innocence there love, but what happened to it after 21 . . . lol xxx
Love the bag me and Abby have started that - and not finished. I've also started the aprons out of the same issue and guess what they still need finished.
Love the LO Lisa and its def naughtiness well in an innocent sort of way xx
Love the bag, so funky! Great LO too.
Well firstly, I'm loving the bag, what a great idea. And then we come to the "innocence" photo ..... Well trust me, I've enlarged it and put my specs on, and still all I see is the cheekiness under that cool, calm surface lol. Reallly though, it's a lovely layout.
Fantastic handbag - and look at you in that layout - whoo hoo! :)
Post a Comment