We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull.
Some have weird names and all are different colours, but they all have to live in the same box!
Saturday, 23 July 2011
I'm Shirley Valentine again..... and Amy.....
This is what I say whenever I've dyed my hair or waxed my eyebrows!! on the after pic they are still a bit pink but I feel so much lighter now!
Such very sad news today of the passing of Amy Winehouse.....
It does make a big difference although the not frowning makes a difference too, obviously you are happier once your eyebrows are done! lol That is so neat, I really need to try and do mine sometime, I haven't for years and have grandpa eyebrows! ;)
1 comment:
It does make a big difference although the not frowning makes a difference too, obviously you are happier once your eyebrows are done! lol That is so neat, I really need to try and do mine sometime, I haven't for years and have grandpa eyebrows! ;)
Post a Comment