Later on today, everything will be sorted and I can scrap again! Yesterday my kit from Gottacraft arrived and its lovely too, so I can get stuck in to that and the kit I got last month from Sarah's Card's, it won't be long before the next kit arrives too!!!
Now then, Our oldest son had to make a robot for a project at school! So using some of my stash and tools and two rolls of tin foil, we have a new addition! Coggsy! she, for she is female, is currently residing at school but in a week or two, soon once school ends, then she'll come back home and I can reclaim some bit of stash (maybe)!
The first picture is of her head with hat, the second pic is of the main torso!! as you can see thisis where her name came from! the third pic is of the key fob and key pocket, the fourth pic is of the back of her body which has a panel of mirri card that was embossed in the clockwork embossing folder and a keyhole placed on it and the last pic is of the whole thing assembled before she was put in a bin bag and taken to school!
Thanks for visiting, hopefully I'll be in scrap mode next time with some layouts to show too!
Lisa
x
3 comments:
OMGoodness Lisa, he is so freaking awesome, I think I might neeeed one! lol I bet Dom or is it Ethan (I am old you know!) was super proud of that! :)
Wow she is fab and will make a fabulous addition to your home once she has returned LOL!!
Karen x
Coggsy is fantastic!
Post a Comment