We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull.
Some have weird names and all are different colours, but they all have to live in the same box!
Thursday, 21 July 2011
More Cards...
I've made some cards for the kids teachers and one who broke her wrist! (going to the dry ski slope in July!!) a card for a friend who has just had twins and a another card for DH's colleague who's wife had a baby girl yesterday morning oh and I'm making a card for a special teamie who has a special birthday next week too!! ooh and a card for my friend Vicki's little girl who is 3 on the same day as the teamie:D now i know i've already blogged the penguin card but it took alot of time and patience so i'm indulging myself and showing it again! ;-)
One of those was for me! Thanks for the lovely card - I love it, and it's individuality! All the cards are great and so pleased you've crossed over to "the dark side .... " :lol:
3 comments:
Goodness you've been busy, but you've got gorgeous cards to show for it :)
Fab cards Lisa - the penguin is adorable - I love that border punch but know that I would hardly use it so sitting on my hands LOL!!!
Karen x
One of those was for me! Thanks for the lovely card - I love it, and it's individuality! All the cards are great and so pleased you've crossed over to "the dark side .... " :lol:
Post a Comment