(I must admit I got the idea from the lovely Fiona and thought it was ideal:-D )
Then I filled all the drawers with my punches that the unit was bought to store! And here are the drawer from top to bottom...
Now, no doubt at some stage the drawers contents will get shuffled about but... there is still room for the petal pairs punches that I have a hankering for and the tonic studio butterfly wings punch that goes with the other punch I already have;-)
So, I'll love you and leave you for tonight and see you soon
Lisa
xxx
ETA. since doing this posted I've since found another box of 19 more punches...
6 comments:
lol. Always love new storage, :) particually love the last drawer, so colourful!
Hey!!! You been stealing my punches???? I reckon I have most of those but I am going to check that they are still here LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karen x
Glad you liked my storage idea Lisa:)
Oh boy! Someone needs more space, I think! I have my stamps in one of these drawers - they're a fab size, and such a good price, too! Happy punching - in the best sense of the word. :lol:
OMG woman you could start a punch shop! lol I better not let my punches see that, they will be jealous as they obviously don't have enough friends, I need to rememdy that! ;) Love the drawers, your scraproom is looking soo organised :)
Mine really needs to be reorganised especially with the amount of new stuff that arrives but I just can't seem to find the time, I bought paint a couple of months ago and it is still sitting there!
You should scrap all those onto a layout, using no embellies other than those you make from you punches lol
Post a Comment