We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull.
Some have weird names and all are different colours, but they all have to live in the same box!
Friday, 29 July 2011
Last day of school
This post is a week late but then I've had stuff to do and now its done, I can blog these pics!!
Tessa came home from her last day at Junior school with the usual graffiti on her school shirt and the obligatory tears...
Aaaw look at her sad little face! I am going to have to get K to put his shirt back on so I can get a photo as I had planned one but then at the last minute he bought a friend home for a sleepover and there was this huge hoohaa with the whole family being over here and in all the confusion I just forgot! shhhhh ;)
3 comments:
Aaaw look at her sad little face! I am going to have to get K to put his shirt back on so I can get a photo as I had planned one but then at the last minute he bought a friend home for a sleepover and there was this huge hoohaa with the whole family being over here and in all the confusion I just forgot! shhhhh ;)
Aww bless her little heart - its a tough time leaving primary school and heading off into the big bad high school xxx
Aww bless her xx I've still got my signed shirt from when I left primary school in the wardrobe xx
Post a Comment