The criteria we had to follow was a number in the title, hidden journalling and use a punch... The pics I used were of Tessa & two of her friends from school and I took these pics the night of the school leavers disco when they came back here for a sleepover... great laughs these 3 are and it was just a shame that the 4th girl in there group had to go away for the weekend with her parents....
Thanks for stopping by, hope the rest of your weekend is a good one.
Lisa x
Ps. some of you might like to look at the other half's blog and see what he's been up to lately...
5 comments:
Such a sweet LO Lisa :)
Oh So Pink!! And Oh So Fabulous xxx
Gorgeous layout Lisa - I adore bright pink and black together.
Karen x
Oh it's beautiful, I so love the colour combo
Totally gorgeous layout Lisa, those flowers are fantastic!! Maybe it was for the best as 4 amigos on your title just would not have worked as well ;)
Post a Comment