Wednesday, 6 July 2011

WOYWW 109 - July Week 1 challenge on UKS

Its been sooooo long since I did a weekly challenge that because I did it last week (as our team set the challenge) it got me in mind to do it again so I did it yesterday! it was set by Jo aka Wonky.

























Thanks for dropping by

Lisa x


Can i also apologise for not commenting on as many WOYWW 108 last week cos blogger was having a right hissy fit with me when it came to commenting!! maybe it didn't like me blogging 5 days in a row!! lol

I'll do my bestest to comment this week and be a good girl i promise miss!

L x

3 comments:

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

I love that spotty paper and the cookie is awesome!

Julia Dunnit said...

Cool LO! Cookies can't really be big enough, huh!

okienurse said...

Nice lO! Love the colors and the cookie idea is awesome. Sorry I am so late getting around! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #44