Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Visible Image Stamps

I've been collecting these fabulous designs for about 6 months now and they so lovely and cover some many occasions and the stamps are always crisp and I love getting an envelope that has some stamps in it too... The design team produce wonderful examples using the stamps too and yesterday I had the urge to craft with inks and card.... The first stamps I used are from the Immortal Love set... I love these two roses and I made a couple of masks with them and kept moving them around as I worked over the card the I stamped the verses, the first one is a really new design from Helen and Mark, who are the lovely couple behind the name of Visible Image and is called Hearts Entwined  and the second one is done using The One verse. I used distress inks for stamping the roses in Victorian Velvet and stamped the verse using an adirondack inkpad in Cranberry, to colour the ribbon I used the same distress ink too. I used Spellbinders labels 11 for the die-cut shape on the first card.  
Then on the second card I used adirondack in Eggplant to stamps the roses and the verse, I then inked over the card using Seedless Preserves distress ink and I decided to leave a large rose in the upper middle un-inked because I thought it would bring your attention to the roses so they wouldn't fade into the background and I also used the same ink to colour the ribbon on that card... I used a Perfect Medium clear inkpad and the Grunge Flourish stamp and cosmic shimmer mica powder to give it a gorgeous shimmery effect as you move the card around. and a Martha Stewart punch french scroll around the corner set for the second card.


































Thanks for dropping by
Lisa
xx

2 comments:

Jess said...

Beautiful cards, I love the background x

alexa said...

These images are indeed very crisp and clear (and elegant) but I suspect it's not just due to their quality but to the person who has used them so effectively :).