Wednesday, 3 April 2013

a card or two, some wedding stationery and a couple of other things too!

Lately I've been making more cards and also some jewellery too... I can't show all the jewellery just yet but I made a necklace for a friends little girl and some key charms for two friends who've just gone into business running a cake shop.
So from top to bottom then,
The first card I made was for my youngest son, the next for my friends V & S and also the key charms were for them too, then the necklace was for V's little girl, she is such a sweetie and loves to come round to see my daughter too even tho my girl is 8 years older, she loves to spend time colouring in pics with T helping....
Below that is a thank you card for T's friend and parents who took T to London with them over the long Easter weekend... lots of great pics taken and some fab food too by the sounds of it all....
Next is a birthday card for my lovely MiL.... she will be 70 but you'd be hard pushed to think she was more than 50.... she looks more like my husbands sister than his mum! That's obviously where the good genes come from cos altho A is 6 years older than me, he's been mistaken for my toy-boy!! Anyway, the next card
is also for her from our 3 children, they love their Grandparents so much, my parents are both no longer with us and I think that my dad's recent passing has made the children realise that no-one sadly lives for ever but we hope my husbands parents are around for a lot longer yet!
The last 5 pics are the wedding invites (day & night-time), rsvp cards and wedding favour boxes (72) that each had to have 5 almonds in so we wrapped them in turquoise blue tissue to complement the rsvp cards that went with every invitation. I've known the bride-to-be since she was two years old and now she will be nearly 26 when they get married! so much has changed in those 24 years....yet its hard to believe that much time has gone by....






And here is a snap shot of the bride to be...... She's a lovely young lady and I know she is a great daughter too and I'm sure she will make be a wonderful wife and one day a mother herself too!

So, I think that is all for now, until next week when my 3 children are back at school and I can get back to crafting and finish a patchwork quilt I started a few years back!

bye for now and hope you'll pop back soon

Lisa
xx

5 comments:

KraftyKaren said...

Wow you have been busy!!!! All really lovely stuff - great to see you crafting again xxx

Julia said...

Wow! Lisa, you have been very busy! It all looks lovely :) Good luck with the quilt x

alexa said...

Such a wide variety of creativity here! Tit must have taken ages to do the pretty favour boxes. A real work of love and skill!

My not so simple life said...

Wow beautiful stuff!

Sandra said...

You have been a busy bee, haven't you? What lovely, lovely projects you've been working on :)