Thursday, 25 April 2013

Since my last post I've managed to complete a couple of things and start some new things that got finished too...




 This necklace was made using replica Chinese coins and red glass beads with antique bronze findings and below it are matching earrings...

























Below is the shades of purple quilt that was a wedding present for my sister and brother in law in October 2007!
Its finally finished (btw it measures 6ft by 6ft 6inches) and now they have it.

The next two pictures are the blanket
that I crocheted for my daughter, the uppermost one is the top of the blanket and the lower is the bottom half... I had intended to block it but it was nabbed and used straightaway!
 This is the canvas that I made using stamps from Paper Artsy and Visible Image with a selection of distress inks and stains...

















Now we are on to the jewellery that I made on Wednesday 24th March using a selection of glass and semi-precious beads... Black & Gold.... a mix of czech druks, golden opals & swarovski crystals are included.







Bracelet & Earrings are no longer available...Caribbean Blue... with clear & teal swarovski crystals used.

White Wedding...


And lastly here is a card that I made using some of the fabulous designs from Visible Image....
Grunge Check Background, Tyre Marks, Vintage Car, Happy Birthday from Set 7 of More Than Words and lastly inside is the phrase... No matter your age you'll always be a Classic



It's been a busy week here, So I think I'll be having a few days rest... But then Yesterday a fabulous new stamp arrived in the post! It's the adorable Clara from Visible Image! So I'll be playing with her and our fabulous friend Edgar over the weekend.....

Thanks for dropping by

Lisa
x

3 comments:

KraftyKaren said...

All really lovely - I must get on and blog my latest bracelets.

Hope you are not too worn out doing all of that xx

Alison said...

How super productive have you been? That caribbean blue combo is swoon worthy - yum! And I really love the visible images card. Take it easy now! x

My not so simple life said...

Wow you have been busy! The blankets are amazing and I think the blue jewllery is my fave you've done so far