He has rigged up the old pooter screen to the netbook so I can use the net book keyboard but look at the pc screen which fortunately is a flat one!
Also PiLs came over to help re-arrange the bedroom and craftrooms so now I have a craftroom with a bed in it and DH has an office with a wardrobe and blanket box in it.... no pics of that room for definite but here is the room as it is now and will be for the foreseeable future....
So looking from left thru to (including the fact that when i'll be able to sit properly I'll be able to look at the fantastic view of the hills that stretch into the distance towards Nailsea and Clevedon) right then right around to the the side of the desk (work area!)
Below is the cover that Cher made and I was lucky enough to win on her blog candy offer, it's covering my old turquoise and black big shot and I love it to bits!
And at the other end of the room.......
And not only that but he has been up at the Doctors first thing to request a repeat prescription for the painkillers that I am having to take to keep me from being rushed to A & E in agony with the pain.... but enough of that, I shall sit and look at the beautiful sunflowers that my friend Ali brought around for me the other night!
Thanks for dropping by today and hey, who knows I may even post later on with WOYWW!!!
L xx
ps. All this work has been done by my family for me because I have prolapsed discs in the lumbar/sacral region and can't sit down and can only stand for 10 minutes at a time before I go all wobbly so I am spending most of the time flat on my back or semi propped up and keeping my pain levels at a minimum.... Thanks to everyone again for the well wishes, cards and phonecalls that have kept me sane!!! well errr yes I know! but hey what the heck! ttfn xxx
21 comments:
oooooh fabby dabby. and to think you only brought a 3rd of your stash to Scotland. lol!
Looks brill love! wel done alun. lol. Hope you feel wel enough to use it soon. :)
Three cheers for Alun! It looks fabby - look at all that stash!! Hope you can get some scrapping done now. :D
Looks fantastic - could Alun come and tidy mine please!
Love the 3 monitor screens - its like Daddy Screen, Mummy Screen and Baby Screen!!! Now there's a LO!
Wow that is some stash Lisa. Glad Alun has managed to rig something up for you.
oohhhh Lisa, it's just gorgeous - how lovely.
loving the new look credroom LOL also maybee it should be what's on your bed wednesday LOL hope you are feeling ok hun xxx
Looks fabby Lisa, glad you will be able to do some scrapping to keep your mind off everything, and what a keeper you have there in Mr Wonderful! ;) :)
wow, it looks fabulous and so organised, and what a lot of stuff!!! And a lovely view as well, well done to your Alun for getting this all sorted for you.
Having spent two weeks flat on my own back after an injury, my heart really does go out to you. Hope it won't feel too much like torture to have to lie there and look at all your lovely stash!!
Hope you get better soon! Your craft space is great- love the red filing cabinet!
Lots of lovely storage filled with goodies and a lovely view too. Fab space to be in and I hope you are soon painfree and can enjoy crafting there!
Lisa you deserve something to look forward to, so your family have done you proud, your space looks marvellous - omg how many screens!! Insanity may be the best way to del with it for now gal, really hope the wait doesn't go on for too long now.
WOW! This space is AMAZING! And all so organised! Too bad you can't enjoy it properly due to your disease.
Have a lovely day
** Evi **
OMG you poor thing - hope it starts to get better for you soon.
However, your creative space is just gorgeous and bright and airy. I love it!
I do hope something can be done for your back ... you must be in agony. You now have an amazing crafting space for when you feel a little better ...all organized beautifully ... and it sounds as though you have a wonderful Hubby and family.
Yeah ...I've visited everyone ...took me forever as I have a problem back too ...no where as bad as yours ...but even my pain gets me down ...Loads of love ..Take Care xx
fabulous space and stash mmm could have some fun in there - lv Liz
Your crafty space is looking great Lisa - lets hope its not too long before you feel up to scrapping in there :)
oh my goodness, it's just sooo tidy!! I'm trapped in my craft room...theres no way out, all my stuff has blocked me in!! sorry I'm late, was here earlier, but, must've forgot to press the button!
Have a good woyww even tho it's....Saturday already!
((Lyn))
Hope this finds you in much better shape. Wonderful to have family and friends to help out. Your room looks very nice, organized, and pleasant.
Looks just wonderful!
Chrissie
Post a Comment