Then he showed me what he got from BEAVERS! he is no longer a beaver but has moved on to cub scouts in September and all of the troop leaders wished him well and then told Alun that Ethan could start attending BEAVERS in September now! and all the leaders told him they were looking forward to him starting and he had a lot to live up to if he was like his big brother!!! LOL, they don't know what they are in for!!! talk about chalk and cheese!!!
This morning I had some goodies arrive from cuttingedgecrafts.com
Top left is Stormy Sky, top right is Fired Brick, bottom left is Weathered Wood and bottom right is Peeled Paint. I can hardly wait to use this new batch of distress inks....
Then another parcel that came was the punch that should have come from CB but another one was sent in its place! So that has been returned and I opened it couldn't resist having a play with it!
Aren't the results just fantastic!!!
Then I had a chat with my friend Lesley as there was something I had to share with her and after that I phoned Heather once she had text'd me to say she was back from shopping and we proceeded to have a lovely long chat and shared the joke with her too! I have also ordered some lovely Bo Bunny Peacock Lane papers too from Craft Island! Then Alun went and collected the kids from school and now they are home for six fabulous weeks! This statement may change by the end of those six weeks tho! And then my lovely friend Ali P grabbed Alun and sent this home with him! A Chocolate Brioche!!! and I have to tell you that when I took the photo it was still very warm!!! I am blessed with such lovely friends.....
Thanks for dropping by
L x
2 comments:
Such clever, wonderful kids! Christopher also moves out of Beavers soon, unfortunately even though our Beavers is amazing our Cubs suck, we even had to pull Kieran out it was so bad so that will be the end of it for Christopher too :( More punches lol, someone has been a very bad girl!
Very clever boy you have there! Loving the Distress Inks and punch. Any more of that brioche left? LOL
Post a Comment