Sunday, 18 July 2010

Phew! Three Posts In One Day!!!!

Well it's finally here and in place and almost everything is how I would like it to be. So now all I need is a chair high enough to sit at it and when my back is better then I can move my wardrobe downstairs and the expedit units upstairs and white wall storage units on the opposite wall and I will all be sorted...















It will be so good to sit on a summers day or even an autumn day for that matter and scrap and look out of the window and see life going on in the streets below and come autumn when all the leaves have dropped from the trees, If I sit on the left hand side of the desk I'll be able to see the kids school!!! and hear them all playing and running around in the playground!

Bye for now

L xxx

2 comments:

Winnie said...

Looks great Lisa! So nice and tidy now and very conducive to scrapping!

Carin McDonough said...

Wow, you are posting up a storm, I can't keep up with you! That looks fab and I love the desk!