Thursday, 1 July 2010

sketch and scrap layout

pic is of Tessa aged 18 months. Papers are Bo Bunny Jazmyne.













































Thanks for looking

L x

4 comments:

KraftyKaren said...

That is stunning Lisa - I love, love, love it!!!!!

Would you mind if I scraplifted it at some point? I can just see that layout done in soft pink with one of my wedding photos.

Carin McDonough said...

Wow Lisa, this is just gorgeous! I love every bit of it! I have adored your last few layouts, you are definitely on a roll!! :):) Hope you are feeling ok today I was going to phone you the other day to see how you were but didn't want to disturb you when you had been through so much and were all doped up;)! So I will just send you some more (((((((((hugs)))))))))) :)

amanda mary said...

Lisa,, this is just very beautiful! I love the butterflies, the colours, everything about it.. it needs to go in the UKS gallery to be shown off!

heatherblossom said...

i know i have to stop saying this but this lo is your best one yet!