We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull.
Some have weird names and all are different colours, but they all have to live in the same box!
Wednesday, 7 July 2010
finally
I had a phonecall today telling me to go for an MRI scan on Sunday morning at Southmead hospital... Finally! I am getting somewhere!
And I received this beautiful card in the post the other day from my lovely online friend Karen, Thank you again Karen it's gorgeous xxx
What a lovely friend :) Gorgeous card too. I am sure I can try and twist DH around my little finger lol...I will definitley give it a go!! Watch my little scrapping space :) xx
What a lovely card to receive Lisa - I didnt realise you were poorly love, I've been MIA for best part of a week. Hope the MRI is helpful so you can get better soon Love Dee xxx
3 comments:
Glad you liked it Lisa - thinking of you lots and so pleased you will finally be getting the scan done.
What a lovely friend :) Gorgeous card too.
I am sure I can try and twist DH around my little finger lol...I will definitley give it a go!! Watch my little scrapping space :)
xx
What a lovely card to receive Lisa - I didnt realise you were poorly love, I've been MIA for best part of a week. Hope the MRI is helpful so you can get better soon
Love
Dee
xxx
Post a Comment