Thursday, 6 May 2010

I'm not gonna get all political but I will say this....

Advance warning! this post is picture heavy!!!

Whenever election time comes around I make a point of voting if only to remember those brave women who fought for us to have votes! The Pankhursts and their ilk! I would have loved to have met them!

Anyway duty duly done, we trotted off to the shops to get some sweets and then onwards to the lake grounds for half an hour of mayhem!

















Why can't I ever get a nice photo with them all looking the same way or smiling?






This is a good one!

Close up of the three stooges!

Alun's quote of the day!
They'll be waiting a long time for a bus

The only swan on the lake.....


Thanks for looking

L x

7 comments:

Sandra said...

Looks like they had a fun time :) ... shame you didn't join them in the photo too. :)

My not so simple life said...

looks like fun. Its a rule of children they never all smile at the same time!

Winnie said...

Looks like fun! Great photo series there.

Lelly said...

What fab photos and will make great LO's.

Angie said...

What a fun time you had ... I like action shots and never mind that they are not face front ...as long as I dont just get the back of heads.

KraftyKaren said...

Looks like you had a lovely time

heatherblossom said...

the worlds most beautiful kids:)