hmmm let me think! i am taking 8 pills a day now. Eight! I can't believe it, hopefully it won't be for very long tho cos 2 of them are a short course for a week, 2 more are a 28 day course and then there are two that I have for my thyroid (yes thyroxine) and then 2 others that it's looking like they are gonna be for at least 6 months to a year before I can stop taking those! hey ho, such is life, I have finally bought and addressed some envelopes and will post them this morning to the ladies concerned...
in the mean time, I am feeling wobbly again so will go back to sleep
Thought i'd plop these pics in too, they are of the kids at Tessas' 4th b'day party, Ethan was a week old, Dominic was 3 months off being two and Tessa was a week off being 4! i vaguely recall having to have it early cos the wouldn't do parties over the Easter break.....
Thanks for looking
L X
No comments:
Post a Comment