Sunday, 2 May 2010

Sunday BLOODY Sunday!

What a pants weekend its been weatherwise!!! last night I faffed about tidying up my craftroom from the rubbish left over from the cc! and have more to do on that tomorrow (Monday!)

So this arvo I did two cj entries!

The first one is the theme of favourite recipes and is for my friend Louise

































The second is the theme of My Hero and is for my friend Sarah
































Thanks for looking

L x

Ooh I almost forgot to blog Jo's cj pages again! I did them a couple of months ago and forgot to blog them then! her theme is 'a moment that makes you stop and watch the worlds responses!'

2 comments:

Carin McDonough said...

Lovely cj entries and that rice pudding looks really yummy! I am having a serious craving for rice pudding now...will have to go and get the ingredients tomorrow and settle for Baileys HaagenDas now ;)

Sandra said...

Great cj pages, they'll be over the moon when they get to see them.