so I have been faffing about all afternoon heating UTEE! just gotta get the hang of it not burning now!!!
Ooh, That's a big one!
It's here!
I finally got the packaging open...
My New Toy!
Will you stop going on about it now, Woman!!!
My first effort... its a bit small tho!
A lot bigger this time and I'm very happy!
A caramel rose!
Thanks for looking
L x
9 comments:
ohh love the rose!
Absolutely gorgeous Lisa - are you going to bring it in Feb so we can all have a play LOL!
Hmmmmmm - let me see Lisa - coffee cake is actually my speciality but spose I could have a go at a chocolate cake instead LOL!
How happy are you!!!!!?????!!!!!!!
Love the creations! Putting me to shame!
OMG those flowers are gorgeous! Stop it woman I can not afford a melt pot right now but you are seriously making me want one!!!!!
Glad you are enjoying yourself though!:D
Lisa they are fab. I'm in awe
The photos are great too ( made me giggle)you have a wonderful hubby
ohoooo yes, I love it too (I fI had one!) well, yur crafty space look doubly crafty now!! lucky you!
(lyn)
FAbulous rose - can't believe that is only your second attempt!!! Juliex
There's a lot of melty pot love going on there, Mrs! Be very careful you don't hug it just after you've used it .... :lol:
Post a Comment