We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull.
Some have weird names and all are different colours, but they all have to live in the same box!
Tuesday, 9 July 2013
Happy Birthday to you....
Dear Gemma, Hope you have a wonderful day, I always remember Gemma's birthday as its the same day as Dom's (he will be 11).
Here is the card I made for Gemma, hopefully she will get it on time...
The card below is for Dominic and I hope he likes it too.
5 comments:
Lovely cards...love Gemma's one, its so delicate looking!! Txx
Two lovely cards - hope Dominic has a really lovely day x
Very pretty! A blue theme going on here!
I LOVED my card, thanks so much :)
So delicate and airy, both of them - I am sure they will be much appreciated.
Post a Comment