Here is a pic of how far I have gotten with the crocheting... it measures 36 inches wide and 18 inches high... I've got enough wool left to do 2 more rows and that will be the first 6 balls used.... I have 12 more balls left and I've decided to make the blanket 6 feet square so I have calculated that I will need another 18 balls to complete it... I've already ordered 3 more balls of Amber as this has now been discontinued! I reckon that if I can get 3 balls of wool every so often over the next 3 months then I will be fine to complete it when I can.
Any of you sharp-eyed people out there will notice something different from the original design that I laid out to take a pic of previously.... Well, I had 15 balls of wool (3 balls of each colour) then I decided to add cream to it, I think it looks better than the original design too.
Updated as of 11am 7/72013 - Just ordered 3 balls of Banana :D
Ordered 3 balls of cream (Sirdar calico - muslin) arrived 12/7/2013
6 comments:
Wow that is fab Lisa - you've done so much already - I just love the colours you are using xx
Wow looks great you have been busy! Xx
You could call it sandstorm - wow - what fantastic progress you are making! Great colour scheme, and I do hope you are able to get enough wool to complete as you'd wish ...
Wow I can't believe how far you have gotten in such a short time! It looks fab and is going to be amazing when it is done :)
You're so quick! I don't think you'll be needing it for a while!
Golly, you are a speed crocheter! The colours are coming up beautifully ...
Post a Comment