Now this is the point where you wonder why I have a pic of a chair... this is one of my latest ebay bargains!! not bad for a fiver eh?... make that THREE CHAIRS!!! for a FIVER!! (One each for myself and Mr Wonderful and one for the kids pc in the living room!)
I love eBay, don't you?
Thanks for dropping by and thanks to our esteemed leader Julia for starting WOYWW, I love it when I get the chance to join in :-D and I can't believe its week 172! Ooh and if you are wondering where my WOYWW badge is... it's attached to the bag I crocheted, just on the right of the bottom pic
Lisa
:-D
31 comments:
The crown earrings are so adorable!!!!
Happy Wednesday!
Riya #19
Nice earrings, specially the blue ones! I love ebay too! Happy WOYWW, RosA # 38
Love the earrings and Ebay is the best.
Have a great week.
Von n#49
What bargains you picked up. I have not used ebay yet, but i may be just about to. I love the gold and black earrings.
xx
It's like a jewellery shop with all those ear rings. You have certainly been busy and what a lovely finish you give to them all. Love the black ear rings. Are they made of shrink plastic with the intaglio technique?
Great bargain chair.
Hugs, neet 33 x
Welcome back Lisa... I hope you are on the road to recovery... Lovely earrings so adorable! great bargain with the chairs.. Have a good week, Hugs May x x x#8
Hi there Lisa, ah love the earrings and have ones like the first ones except it just has the big turquoise square and small black bead on top and small back and a white on bottom to match a necklace my sister bought me! We were amazed we could find a lady who had so tne to match and willing to make them.
Learn calligraphy?? You need to get a good book or even sing up for one online and start with "Foundational" it is deceptively simple looking.
If want a good UK site try Scribblers in Uk they are great and have free tips online there too as well as really proper things (not cheap junk like from other places which make it hard to use) to buy at good price.
Thanks so much for popping over and thanks for sharing ~ happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz. x #35
Fab earrings. Thanks for sharing - Sunshine Girl No. 68
Pretty earrings, one can never have enough. Bargins are always good Fran #90
I love bargains ...where ever they come from ....and I love Bargain Homes, lidl,poundland and the reduced sections in the surermarket too lol.Great earings xx#9
Really really lovely - I especially love the white ones and the black ones. I notice I am getting all the blame - huh!!! Off to sulk now ;)
Karen x
excellent buy from ebay with the chairs. beautiful earrings as well , jill #75
Liking those crown earrings!
Jackie 30
http://scrapbangwallop.blogspot.com
OMG! I have that chair too (mine has a black speckled seat) and I LOVE it. Nice firm back, sturdy and comfy. I HATE those spring-back chairs. What a great price too. And I love the earrings. Fab.
MA (2)
Lovely earrings and a fantastic buy!
Hope you get to the bottom of your health issues soon.
Happy WOYWW!
Tertia #47
Great find for a fiver for sure!! I ebay too, horrible habit for me at least. Even if I don't need it, I will buy it if it is under $5!!
Happy talk like a pirate day to you too!!
xxDaniella#38
Thanks for stopping by. Great earrings. BJ#19
Great earrings!! Great bargain on the chairs too. Hope you are felling better soon!
Karen 122
Your earrings are gogeous and what a find with those chairs! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #36
love the black and gold earrings :)
and what a great ebay bargain - they can be found, can't they??
happy WOYWW!
no. 65 (it was 67...)
Those are great ear rings Lisa, especially like the blue ones. That chair was a bargain but how much was the shipping lol!!
Hugs
Brenda 1
what a fab bargain from ebay and your jewellry is gorgeous
thanks for visiting me :)
have a super woyww
kay #54
Now that was a deal, 3 chairs!! Don't you feel great when you get a bargain like that? Love the crown earrings, my last name is King!
yes I love e bay too. but more I love those black and gold swirly earrings.... fab.
thanks for your visit
janet #45
Love the earrings - especially the black ones ! Always great to snaffle a bargin ! Thanks for stopping by ! Ali #53
Oh yes, we DO love ebay around here!!
Gorgeous earrings, Lisa!
Happy WOYWW to you!
:)trisha, #143 this week,
and utterly shameless!
OH, I forgot to talk like a pirate with my kids..I'll have to go about my day tomorrow as a pirate. Thanks for coming by, I love your earrings! Lisa
Great earrings! You're so creative! And congrats on your bargain!!
Amy E. #10
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com
That's an out of the park deal on those chairs! I love the earrings!
I had no idea you were a jewellery maker too, in addition to all your other skills: wow!
Hi Lisa, Welcome back!! Your earrings are very nice - love the crown ones.
Ebay - wow, I hadn't bought any furniture from the site. Did you have it mailed?
I'm sorry I'm just now getting around to visiting. It was a busy weekend, to say the least!
Hugs,
Kay
Post a Comment