Meanwhile the boys are suspiciously quiet downstairs... one is supposed to be researching David Livingstone and the old one is supposed to be tidying his bedroom!! this is the same room that was supposed to be tidied last weekend!! He sure can drag things out and we have taken away the dvd & cd players and next to go will be the wii and pc in the living room, in the hope that the other two will nag at him to do his room but when I asked him if he was bothered, his answer was short and not so sweet! "no!"
Where did this one come from???? the other two have relatively tidy rooms but his can be mistaken for a post nuclear fallout area!!! but saying that I love him to bits!! his blue eyes and blonde hair that is gradually going darker like his older sister's but youngest one looks very much like me with hair a very dark brown like his father...
Anyway darling daughter wants to be collected from her friends house then to go and collect another friend and bring them both back here.... Meanwhile... the boys have slipped quietly out of the front door!! little divils!
ttfn
L xx
1 comment:
God I hate filling out forms! I always complain when the kids make too much noise and then always worry when they are too quiet (probably because they are normally up to no good). At least two of yours are reasonably neat, both of mine are just the messiest ever! :)
Post a Comment