We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull. Some have weird names and all are different colours, but they all have to live in the same box!
Tuesday, 4 September 2012
A digi lo with a difference.............
I fancied doing a layout of my newest addiction, Distress Stains!! Its been a while since I've done any lo's. The odd card here and there for birthdays but I felt that it was time to get back into scrapping in one way or another and even tho my hands are not as flexible as they used to be, I managed to put this layout together using various kits from serif craft artist. I'm not au fait with the digi thing but with a bit of help from Mr Wonderful I did it.
So thanks for looking
Lisa
x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Love this layout Lisa, fantastic colours. You are really getting the hang of the digital scrapbooking now! :)
Post a Comment