We could learn a lot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty and some are dull.
Some have weird names and all are different colours, but they all have to live in the same box!
Sunday, 23 September 2012
When you can't sleep....
If you can bead em, join em :-D I couldn't sleep last night so I made 2 symmetrical seed bead necklaces and some earrings too
Bye for now and as I can't sleep tonight I guess I'll be making some more beady things
I did the ironing last night when I couldn't sleep so lovely to have an empty basket - it won't last - Mr P is back tomorrow with 12 days of dirty washing for me!!!
Oh dear, at least you had something to keep you occupied as there is nothing worse than just sittting there trying to sleep! The necklaces and earings look fab. Hope you manage to get some sleep tonight :)
4 comments:
I especially like the necklaces at the top - they're so delicately coloured. Sorry about the not sleeping though. :(
very pretty :) hope you managed to get some sleep though
All fab Lisa xxx
I did the ironing last night when I couldn't sleep so lovely to have an empty basket - it won't last - Mr P is back tomorrow with 12 days of dirty washing for me!!!
Oh dear, at least you had something to keep you occupied as there is nothing worse than just sittting there trying to sleep! The necklaces and earings look fab. Hope you manage to get some sleep tonight :)
Post a Comment