Wednesday, 23 May 2012

WOYWW 155


 I've had an early start to WOYWW today... So I started to do some stamping and using my copics. I plan to do some more cards thru the day and keep hubby away from my desk! lol, people who have visited me previously may recall pics of him sat at my desk... anyway today he is working at the table downstairs for a bit and then tomorrow he is off into the offices, so I to get sit at my desk and craft all day long tomorrow too!!


 Thanks for dropping by
 Lisa xx

44 comments:

Neesie said...

I'm not sure how I'd feel with my hubby sitting at my desk...panic probably!
Your desk looks like you're having fun anyway. ;D
Enjoy ~ Happy WOYWW Neesie #11

SandeeNC said...

Well have fun, have a great week, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

jude said...

Nice tidy organised desk !Haven't been round for while nice to be back i do miss my crafty friends and of course the wednesday ritual of the desks. hugs judex 23

okienurse said...

great looking desk. congrats on getting some uninterrupted crafting time in! Have a great week. Vickie @28

Inkypinkycraft said...

A super tidy desk and love the pins!!, have a great week hugs trace x 35

BJ said...

Thanks for stopping by and great way to store your pins, I'm guessing the back of some cut'n'dry BJ #24

Hettie said...

Aw! What a lovely thought - all day to sit and craft! I wish! Enjoy x #46

sandra de said...

Very tidy desk, hubbies can't resist visiting creative desks.
Sandra @41

kay said...

my eyes were zooming sraight in on all your pretty pins,have fun colouring and thanks for visiting me
have a fab woyww
kay #33

Neet said...

That's a lot of decorative pins you have there - did you make them? Also is that a wooden bowl of sweets? ooh temptation.
Thanks for sharing those goodies and those lovely cards.
Hugs, neet #25 xx

Anonymous said...

Your desk looks really organised. Can I come round for a play? Thanks for visiting my workspace this week. Re. Fibro - hope you get a diagnosis sorted soon. That was such a relief for me to finally have someone confirm what I knew was going on with my body. Although, of course, it would have been better to have been told that it is just a treatable short-term condition. Ask me any questions. Happy WOYWW. Ali x #43

Helen said...

You do look tidy! Have a creative day... Helen, 17

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Lol - I think it's fab that your hubby sits at your desk. It takes a Real Man to wear pink etc :)
Thank you for sharing the story of your special plant as well - it helps. Your support is very much appreciated. You're not too far away from me in Wiltshire. Can you see me waving?? Lol
Hugs, LLJ #57 xx

Anonymous said...

I always break out into a cold sweat when I see my husband sitting at my craft desk. If only because he likes to play with my most expensive it's and bobs!

Happy WOYWW

Zoe #76

Virginia said...

Lovely and tidy and what a lovely pile of copic pens - my favourites. Hope you have a great day!

CraftygasheadZo said...

Thankfully I share my space with no other, well unless my boy needs my help with homework, Distress inks are super for creating homework pieces too, saves getting the teabags out! Great desk & happy crafting. Take care on this wonderful sunny WOYWW day. Zo xx 78

Neil said...

Hi there, just popping in to visit for WOYWW. It's lovely to see so many creative spaces! Thanks for sharing your inspiration with us curious folk! I hope you have a good week.
Neil #70

Eliza said...

Oh my hubby sat at my computer to use it the other day and I nearly killed him.. He's not to touch my stuff, I hate it when he does. I don't know how you stand having to share..... Give him his own space its worth it. LOL

Thanks for visiting me
Eliza #49

france papillon said...

i'd love to share my desk with my sweet hubby, must say i'm jealous! lol
have a happy week!
france #78 xx

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Loving all the pins and ribbons. I'd settle for a shared desk right now. The lack of one is driving me mad!
Fi xx

Rita said...

Lovely desk Lisa, its very interesting looking too. I'm a bit selfish with my desk as its for me only. Have a lovely day. Hugs Rita xx
ps. We visited Stonehenge 2 years ago whislt on holiday at Bournemouth and I fell in love with it. LOL xxx

Redanne said...

Your desk looks very well organised, loving your pins. I bet the desk will not look so tidy after tommorrow though......Happy WOyWW, Anne #18

JoZart Designs said...

You are certainly very organised! MY DH couldn't even think of sitting at my desk as he'd want it like an office and can't stand any mess at all.
JoZarty x No95

Ann B said...

Very tidy desk. You could always keep your husband away by threatening to stab him with one of your gorgeous pins - or is that a step too far.

Thanks for visiting
Ann B
#40

Anonymous said...

Lovely to have your desk all to yourself for a day! Have fun creating :)

Happy WOYWW from Mary Anne (1)

kassa said...

You do look to have a fair old stash of pens there, go for it girl get crafting!
Kxoxo#54

famfa said...

Very interesting desk. Lots to see.
Famfa 126

Claire said...

what a neat, busy desk! hope you get lots of time crafting this week :)
and thanks for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Pretty cards!!! I ADORE my Copics too! So jealous of your glorious beaded stick pins - wowie!!!! It's nearly impossible to find those in the States.

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...great looking space, I loVe your gorgeous pins & you've got a great collection of markers I think I must be the only person who doesn't have even one!...thanks for sharing and popping by me...Mel :)

May said...

super tidy desk... glad to hear you are having fun with your copics... Hugs May x x x#30

Anonymous said...

My hubby sits at my desk once in a while too, the Cropodile is on my desk this week because of him, he's not very good at putting away!! Love all those pins on the left, did you make them?

Hugs
Brenda 123

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Love your coloring, I've not much patience for that. I've an inside day today too...WIND...oh it is horrific, but good for me as I needed to catch up. Have a great day and Happy WOYWW

Lisa-Jane said...

My hubs isn't brave enough to sit at my desk. Yay to you having your desk to yourself to play all day! #52

Carin McDonough said...

Hee hee, you need to get a little desk to put next to yours so he can sit with you! :)

fairy thoughts said...

I dont think I would allow my handyman to use my desk he he ... he has his shed down the garden to play in. lovely colouring
janet #47

Morti said...

Wow - what a collection of pins and punches! LOL

My other half shares my desk too... but he's usually creating too.

Whereabouts on the Avon/Somerset border are you? I spent many years in the vicinity of Weston and Burnham, and know the area pretty well.

Thanks for stopping by....

VonnyK said...

You have so many goodies on that desk. My husband is into maths, so he never ventures into the world of creativity (thankfully).
Have a great week.
Von #22

Tertia said...

Lucky for me, all the craft stash scared DH away from my craftroom. He can't work in a mess LOL see, there is a reason for the mess. Are those decorative pins I spy? They look great!
Happy WOYWW

Peggy Cain said...

A day late getting around… trying hard to catch up. wow what a tidy spot and those pins oh my!

Sarah said...

Wow - check out those hat pins...! Great storage too there. Thanks so much for calling by - enjoy your weekend! Sarah.

Valerie said...

What a neat space! Love you blog site!

Unknown said...

Lovely, organised desk - a bit different to mine this week! Yours is how I'd like mine to be! Have a lovely weekend. #59

Elizabeth said...

Hi Lisa, I think you must be super tolerant to let your hubby use your desk ... I get twitchy if the EM sits on my chair :) Like your tidy and organised desk and the card you are working on looks good. Elizabeth x #127