- 1 ventolin inhaler- my asthma has started to play up over the last few nights.... so i'm carrying my inhaler with me where ever I go...
- 2 boys with Slap Cheek!!! Dom was off school yesterday as he was definitely under the weather then last night the boys came in to the room to say goodnight and I thought they look a bit rosy!! I looked closer at Ethan and thought Oh heck! I remembered reading in the school bulletin last week that SC was going around the school!! 2 of the teachers are pregnant so the kids are being watched so any sign of illness in the school that may affect pregnant women!
- 3 Tidy bedrooms... Ethan was so happy last night as I went in his room and de-junked it... the junk that an 8yr old accumulates is unbelievable...And as for Dominic!! don't even go there!! he is a real slob!! considering he is up at 7 every day, you might think he is quite a tidy boy... You'd be wrong.... As for Tessa, she is pretty tidy but her school work is taking priority over the state of her room but the good news is she is a pretty good shot when it comes to throwing rubbish in her bin!! That could explain why she has been asked to join the yr 7 rounders team!!!
- 4 Sugar shakers!! I'm got them in the post yesterday!! woo-hoo, not for sugar though... then what you might ask? glamour dust or fairy dust... what ever you want to call it, it's just super fine glitter and Ethan shook some in our bed when he picked up a shaker not realising there were holes in then top... consequently I've had a bit of a sparkly twinkle on my pjs....lol (I've just decided to put my UTEE in the big jar with the pouring lid)
5. 5 sets of Spellbinders!! my new addiction!! the latest
sets that have appeared on my desk are Classic Scallop, Classic Triple
Scallop, Jewel Fantasies, Jewel Goddess and lastly...(and hopefully in
todays post) Rose Creations...
So that is what has been going on in my life lately... how about you?
PS. I did toy with putting pics of kids with slap cheek and 3 bedrooms that (well 2, now) that need a bit of a sorting out...
Have a good weekend and beware of woman with sugar shakers/sifters/dispensers or even dredgers... you never know when you may suddenly start to dazzle!!!
bye for now
Lisa
xxxxpps. just thought I'd mention that the jars are different sizes!! the two that look very similar are large (I'm talking a good half pint size), the next one with a nicely rounded bottom, is about the size of your average coffee cup and the little one on its side is the perfect side (about the size of your average salt shaker) but didn't have the shaker top, more like a spout so it is currently keeping my bakers twine that i got in 10 yd lengths!! the biggest one with the spout will hold my UTEE as i got a large pot of it last year and the other two hold crystal glamour dust or gold glamour dust ;-D









2 comments:
Those sugar shakers make a very stylish storage solution. Hope the boys are on the road to recovery now.
Fi xx
I love the sugar shakers! Hope everyone feels better soon - I always think that slap cheek has the added insult of sounding horrible too - what a name!
Post a Comment