Today I followed a blog hop that I have never done before... all the members are from the DT from Our Daily Bread Designs which is here I visit two blogs virtually every day and they are Sue Wilsons' PartiCraft blog and Becca Feeken's Amazing Paper Grace blog, these two blogs are so inspirational when it comes to card-making and stamping.
Another blog I like to visit every Wednesday is Julia Dunnits Stamping Ground blog for the WOYWW feature! The week before last week was the first time ever that I managed to visit every single blog listed... it took me 8 hours over 2 evenings!! but I didn't manage to join in at all last week but tomorrow is Wednesday:D so I'm going to try my best to be up early to photograph what is going to be on my desk by then!!
here's a little hint for yah!!
Thanks for dropping by
Lisa:D
x X x
No comments:
Post a Comment