Monday, 14 March 2011

A quiet but busy weekend...

I did two lo's on Saturday and one on Sunday! I'm not really struck on the weekly challenge lo (bottom layout!)I did but its all points for the ravers! ;-)

Anyway here are two of them, I can't show one of them just yet though 'cause it's for a sketch and scrap group that I am in, but I am quite happy with it and will upload it on the first of April.
















Tessa looks much older than her 10 years here!

















This is Alun with his mum and younger brother outside their house in Bath.(Not quite sure when it was but Alun thinks it was about '83 but that doesn't look right to me cos that would make him 18/19!).


So thanks for dropping by and hope to see you soon...

Lisa x

4 comments:

Carin McDonough said...

Wow Lisa, you have been super productive! Gorgeous layouts, I can't wait to see your sketch one! ;)

Lelly said...

Lovely LO's Lisa I can see them so much better on than UKS XX

Sandra said...

You have been busy ... great layouts.

KraftyKaren said...

Great layouts Lisa - you have been busy.

Karen x