Wednesday, 30 March 2011

Just a quick post tonight cos

In the early hours a new post is scheduled to appear and if i've done it right then all will be well!!

So, today I took delivery of a set of stamps from Stampattack and they are lovely too! I quite fancy the other sets sometime too....

Some punches came from Sarahs Cards too, ek success bracket and plaid... some real funky punches!! and an american crafts black slick writer too cos my other one ran out!! also from Craft Obsessions I order a Martha Stewart penguins punch cos it was only £8 and 2 mini misters cos they had free postage last weekend with orders over £10!! Some real bargains there! So now I'm just waiting for another set of stamps to arrive from PaperArtsy and I'll be sorted...

Hope everyone out there in the real world is doing well!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee
Lisa xx

No comments: