Friday, 11 March 2011

The lovely Hazel over at three labradors has nominated me to get the stylish blogger award, so thanks Hazel, that is very sweet of you:-D
I have to tell you all eight things about myself and then nominate 8 people whose blogs I love.










Here are the eight things about me:
1. I have 3 tattoos!
2. I was born at home in a house on the edge of an RAF airfield (my birth weight was 9lbs 10oz!).
3. I always sleep through thunderstorms!
4. All 3 of my children were over 8lbs (one (the first!) was actually 9 and a half pounds!) in birth weight.
5. I have had 3 c-sections!
6. I love love love distress ink pads and adirondack inkpads!!
7. I have far too many punches!! (and inkpads!)
8. Apparently I am a bad influence on certain scrappers!! (by egging people on to buy inkpads and punches! ladies, you know who you are!)

And now onto my list of eight nominee's
Dee
Lesley
Karen
Sandra
Cheryl
Jo aka Tallulah
Jess
And lastly another lovely lady called
Sandra

Hope you enjoy looking at these lovely ladies blogs as much as I do

Lisa
xx

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Awww thank you sweetpea. Your award is well deserved ... It's always nice to get to know more about you ... and you a bad influence .. never LOL.