I got the idea of the title from a programme I watched last week that showed Joni Mitchell singing the song 'Both Sides Now' in 1970 and then she sang it again 30 years later and could see the other side of the 'coin' so here are both sides of my coin! Whether I'll have another coin in years to come remains to be seen but for now, I love this side of my coin of being a wife and mother most of all...
Now here is the card I made for one of our teamies who had a birthday last week.
I hope she liked it...
Thanks for dropping by and tomorrow if the sun is out, I am going to take photos and upload them of my recipe tag book that we, as the Rik Rak Ravers, made and now we have one each and its such a lovely thing to have too!
Lisa x
4 comments:
Beautiful LO Lisa, such a clever title too!
Im sure our Teamie loved the card, its gorgeous xx
Fab layout Lisa - a lovely piccie of you with the children.
Looking forward to seeing the tag book.
Karen x
I'm sure she was over the moon with the card, who wouldn't be :)
Really lovely layout to Lisa.
Love the LO, especially the colours, and what a great comparison to scrap.
Post a Comment