Friday, 17 September 2010

Some goodies bought and some delivered....finally!

Alun took me to Craft Works in Gloucester Road today, I've never been there before and it had a relatively good selection of stash too! It wasn't the most comfortable trip as we have road humps and pot holes down the road we have to drive down and then we got thru the village and on to the Motorway and bless poor Alun, he did his best but I am the worst passenger ever and am definitely a passenger seat driver too... but we got there and he spent a few more pennies than he had banked on but I left with a new bigz die.
.
















Then we made our way home and I navigated saying lets go a different way, we cut off about twenty minutes on the journey home... Then as Alun opened the front door (when we had left earlier, we saw the postie and I said as we were going out did he have anything for us? "No!" says Mr Grumpy....) So, there was a little grey parcel waiting for me!:-D Yay! My Bam Pop stamps that I ordered, what seems like ages ago now! Had finally arrived! So P and V came today but as an online friend hadn't seen them before, I did say that I would blog the rest of my small but highly addictive collection! I just wish my TH stamps that I ordered last month would hurry up and arrive!!!!

So P is for Pirate.

















V is for Vroom

















Anyway prior to these arriving I have been collecting some already and here they are too:-D
A is for Adventure

















C is for Cupcake

















N is for Ninja

















S is for Super

















This one is called Instant Love.

















And this is a set of 3 called Fat Birds...

















Anyway, So halfway thru blogging, there was a knock on the door and my kit from Sarah's Cards has come early and it is from the fabulous Jillibean Soup company and has lots of lovely things in it to play with too!

And now the kids have all dived in to my room as they are home from school! Ethan now has 3 books a week to read, Dominic fancies doing Basketball on a Monday Evening aftet school but it's £42... for 12 sessions, not sure I can afford it this term as they have all had to have totally new uniforms, shoes and trainers and then Tessa, bless her, says she has been made house captain!!! That girl will go far!!! She is so outgoing and very popular, I don't know where she gets it from cos I was no-where as popular and Alun was always very shy kid at school but then they realised he was just super brainy....lol;-)

So, wishing you all a great weekend and thanks for dropping by

Lisa x

4 comments:

Sandra said...

You've gone spending mad woman LOL ...although looks like you've got some fabby goodies there. Glad you got out and about, I know it's going to be difficult, but you're on the right road. Sending love and hugs. Well done to Tessa too

Winnie said...

Love the Bigz Die and the Bam Pop stamps are awesome! Forget the stamps, I want to collect the artwork! LOL Congrats to Tessa!

KraftyKaren said...

Loving catching up on your news now that I am back. Lovely stamps I look forward to seeing what you create with them.

Carin McDonough said...

Lol, it must have been your blog I saw that die on, the picture must have been on my dashboard. That die is really gorgeous!! Those stamps look really cute too! The activities all cost soo much these days, luckily quite a few that my kids are currently doing are free with the school so that helps, especially as Kieran is currently doing 6 activities and Christopher is doing 5!. Well done to Tessa :)