So it may have worked out better that the new desk I acquired is the right height for me to stand at instead of sitting although I have a high chair/stool that I could always lean or prop myself on instead...(insert happy sunny smiley emoticon)

and possibly in a years time I will be doing roly polys???
So just one minor grumble tho! I ordered some TH stamps from Simonsaysstamps on eBay and they still have yet to arrive nearly 4 weeks now, how come some people you order from the US come with a week and some take blooming ages??? huh!!! and I have also ordered some of the fabulous BAM POP stamps too and when they arrive I will blog those and the ones I have already to show suzysnail who has asked to see them! Hope you are good today Suzy and also Ally too
My lovely friend Heather has visitors over at the mo, so contact with her is minimal as I don't want to interrupt the time she has with her friends that she doesn't see that often... I am looking forward to a weekend away in Feb with the twilight addicts on UKS to make up for missing out on the weekend away I was supposed to be having in late Nov with some of the Frozen North ladies... my back couldn't take sitting well actually driving at least 6 hours to Moffat! really disappointed as I was looking forward to seeing Heather, Sarah, Jules, Pam, Lesley and Jen plus a few others too! It would be good to arrange a team get together sometime too but as one has a baby and some of us have health issues and work commitments I can't see that happening til later on in 2011 if not then then maybe spring on 2012...
Now I try to include a photo of my latest work with each post but as it has been lacking somewhat of late but the shopping hasn't!!!! no comment there, I will blog a pic of DS2 at his very first Beaver Braves session!!!
One in front of the troop flags, one with the Beaver Leader Paul and one on his own.
Thanks for dropping back and hope to be back soon with some layouts and cards that I have to make this week!!!!
Lisa xxx
And just to cheer myself up.....Well it has to be done ladies:-D
The Gorgeous Mr Pattinson
3 comments:
So pleased you dont need an op love! You'll be up and about before you now it. Your wee fella looks so chuffed at Beavers too and as for
Mr P . . . Yum Yum, please share :)
Good news Lisa!!!
And oh my goodness hasn't it got hot in here - just had to fan myself LOL!!!!!
Good news indeed that you don't need an op. Ethan looks so proud!
Post a Comment