Tuesday, 14 September 2010

Boo!! to the RM and USPS

I am waiting for 2 parcels that are on their way from the US and the postal service on both sides of the ponds seems to be sadly lacking, well in my area anyway, take this morning for instance! I was in and DH was out he came in and said there is a red card on the door mat! But he never even knocked I said!!! So that must have come via the van delivery then the other postie turns up and all i get is a mini boden catalog!!!!! Where are my TH and Bam Pop stamps??? Still wonderful DH dashed down to the collection office just before they closed and managed to get my parcel for me! a gorgeous TH embossing powders box which can be used for anything really! DH said it reminded him of the old style metal lunch box!!!:lol:












Ps. I haven't actually got any distress embossing powders as of yet!




Til next time then


Lisa x

2 comments:

Winnie said...

Love the "metal lunch box"! LOL Sometimes it takes ages for SSS parcels to get to me too, so I'm not surprised that it's happening around the world! Hope the arrive soon.

My not so simple life said...

love the box. I have one for my paint dabbers and it looks like a luch box too. lol. Hope the other parcels show up soon. :)