Well here they are! and my little man looks so cute! The lady in the shop did some minor adjustments and then told me not to worry! he WILL break them in the next 6 months!!! there's optimism for you lol!

And here he is again with his dad!
They are even more alike now!
Red t-shirts, jeans and crocs....

Thanks for looking
L x
6 comments:
Wow very smart will have to be careful what we're wearing if they're x-ray specs! xx
aww...what a little cutie pie...
and ethans quite cute too!lol
Aw, Ethan is sooooo cute!!!! I just want to pinch his cheeks. LOL
Lisa he looks fab
Goodness he is like his dad isnt he... very cute.. Laughin.. Ethan..lol
I thought I was re-following (!) your blog as I clicked follow again the other day but I didn't get an update for this post so I quit and started again so hopefully that will work! Can't say it enough but Ethan looks super adorable! If I had girls instead of boys I would book him for when they grew up! Sending you lots of ((((hugs)))))) and healing vibes! :)
Post a Comment