A few months back (well, December to be honest) I got pretty cheesed off with my hair, so I did something a bit daft but it was quite enlightening! lol.... So this week the challenge was to scrap something using a title by Elvis, so I looked thru the list and found the ideal title!
I did get some strange looks in the playground picking the kids up wearing a funky headscarf and my joe walsh hat on top of that... So that got me thinking, I measured my hair last night and its now four inches long! in seven months!!! I think the first three months were the worst! I was so cold! Next time I'll try to remember to do it in the summer.....
Prior to doing that layout, I finally finished the challenge with Heather, we take it in turns to set each other a sketch and we both do a layout sometimes we use the same kit too, this time I used the April kit from the lovely Sandra at Gottacraft.
The pic is of my wonderful husband, Alun in 1997 (I think!) It surprises me when I look at pics from over ten years ago how much weight he has lost!
Hasn't he changed!!!
Thanks for looking
L x
4 comments:
Good grief what a difference Lisa - I am sure he feels better for the loss.
So are you going to keep your hair short? I would run a mile if anyone came near my locks with clippers!
Well done on having the courage to cut your hair that short!!! Sounds like you WOULD do it again too. LOL Congrats to Alun for losing all that weight. He looks great!
Lol, you are very brave, I never go shorter than a bob because I worry I will look like a boy! Would love to have hair that short though, so easy to wash! Lovely layout, Alun looks like a different person! :)
But Alan is too thin! Look at those boney elbows! I do wish the Drs would sort out both your conditions .... I hope he puts on some weight soon - though it does give him good cheekbones, :lol:
Post a Comment