Sunday, 27 June 2010

Face Painting, Sparky and Stewart Granger

Tessa was bored yesterday so I told her she could get the face paints out if her brothers were willing!!! Dominic was first up and she did a good job too(he was supposed to be Neptune) then I painted Ethan as an old style vamp! (no pic sadly) then Tessa painted herself with a rather quirky design that she made up... Queen of Hearts maybe...











































One thing that made me laugh after was Alun popped in waitrose and Tessa and Ethan went with him, so we quickly wiped off the paint from their faces and it was only when they returned that I realised Ethan still had white paint in his hair at the temples!!! he looked like a distinguished greying 6 year old!!! (think Stewart Granger and you'll catch my drift!)

So then I managed to do a layout from a challenge that Heather had set, the layout required us to use old stash!!! and a photo of ourselves as a child!!! I did it but am not keen purely because I hate scrapping myself!! I wouldn't do it for anyone else and certainly not again!!! but thanks for the challenge Heather and roll on next week;-)






















This was a sketch challenge from Heather, she also wanted us to use old stash and a photo of ourselves when we were little...

I am in the garden when we lived at Upavon holding a feral kitten that my sister had found and enticed out of an outbuilding!!! my mum said he had sparks coming from his eyes he was so wild!! shortly after this photo was taken, my friend, Julia at nursery, died from meningitis so my mum insisted on giving the kitten to her younger brother!!! On reflection mum gave away alot of our pets!!! there was 4 cats and at least the same amount of dogs...

Thanks for looking

L x


ETA... Tessa painted Ethan again in the same style!!!

3 comments:

Carin McDonough said...

Lol LIsa, you are making my very fuzzy at the moment brain have to work overtime to find your blog! Which looks fab by the way (although I will miss seeing what I fancy sll over the place everytime I visit;))
The kiddies look adorable and I really love that layout!!!

amanda mary said...

Lisa you have a such a fun time in your family..

Winnie said...

Looks like Tessa had some fun!

Love the LO, it's great! I'm sure there's a story behind the title, but as you didn't say anything, I won't ask! LOL