My Wonderful Friend Heather sent me all this!!! loads of gorgeous papers including loads of BG's two scoops designs, some blingy brads, fab die-cut and stamped tickets and some gorgeous die-cuts and fabby big buttons!!! plus some mini albums too! Isn't she wonderful! I know I've already said Thank you on the phone yesterday Heather but Thank you again, you are a wonderful, caring and generous person and I love you to bits!!!
4 comments:
What a lovely friend, and a fabo haul of stash! Love the clean, new shiny graphic look - but I liked your previous blog too. Hope you put all that lovely scrummo stuff to good use .... :lol:
That's fantastic! What a great friend Heather is. :D I'm sure you'll have heaps of fun with all that stash!
Wow thats alot of stash! Lucky you, should keep you going until next week! xx
Aww you lucky lady! And so nice of heather to send you so much..!
Im sure you will get scrapping now..
Post a Comment