This layout was done using the
Gottacraft June Kit and a sketch from
pencillines.com.
I really enjoyed using this kit and I still have plenty left to do a few more layouts:-D and also some good news too! I have also started to subscribe to the monthly Gottacraft kit too... I may have to get
a job soon!!! The only problem with that is I am such a slow scrapper, I may never get any layouts done!!!
Thanks for looking
L x
5 comments:
It's gorgeous! I'm a slow scrapper too, so don't feel left out!
pmsl how weird that me you and karen all used the same sketch on the same day! Love yours, so cute
Hey, you need to send that to me for the site, it's FABULOUS :)
LOL I thought I had seen that sketch somewhere before - it has been nice seeing all our different interpretations of it.
A really lovely layout.
Such pretty colours! Is that T? She looks so much like Alun here, you can't pass her off as the milkman's! :lol:
Post a Comment