Saturday, 19 June 2010

Carnival Time!

Today was the Portishead Carnival and the weather was great, Tessa joined in as a zombie with a group of friends doing the thriller video!!!














 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Most of the schools and some companies in the area had entries too and was lovely to see everyone make such an effort for such a small town!

Thanks for looking! will post more tomorrow!

L xx 


6 comments:

heatherblossom said...

wow, she's one scary mama! fab make up and outfit.

Carin McDonough said...

Wow, she looks brilliant and they look like they had loads of fun! I love the photo of her looking over her shoulder she looks so beautiful (thriller make up and all!) and happy! :)

Sandra said...

She just looks really amazing :)

KraftyKaren said...

Great make up Lisa, she looks amazing

Alison said...

Lots of action packed carnival pics - and fabulous photos of T! Such great makeup and a brilliant costume, too.

Anonymous said...

I do look terrible don't I :)