Saturday, 15 February 2014

February already!!

I can't believe that January went so fast!! I've spent the last month had sewing a quilt for my youngest son... he wanted white, grey and black fabric so I decided that I had a good excuse to use up all those outgrown school uniforms!! each square is 8cm and so far I've done 16 across and plan to do 26 squares down although this may end up being wider and longer at the rate his is growing!!

However, there has been one project that was finished and given to a friend of my daughters, her friend was taken into hospital and let home over Christmas but had to return to hospital as she has Cystic Fibrosis. Anyway she was very pleased with it as she had admired the one my daughter has on her bed.
Anyway, I'll say bye for now and get back to colouring in and quilting for a while .

ttfn

Lisa
xx

5 comments:

Alison said...

Very pretty~ I am sure the recipient loved it! x

alexa said...

Is that a dream catcher? You have made a lovely job of this - all the little hanging pieces are very pretty.

My not so simple life said...

Beautiful dream catcher :)

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

A very pretty dream catcher. Lovely colours.

Carin McDonough said...

What a good use for old school uniforms, I look forward to seeing the result! Love the dreamcatcher! I bought a couple of dreamcather kits from The Range a couple of years ago and still haven't made them! :)