And the last month of 2013 was sadly post free... I was laid out with my back at the beginning of the month and then we headed over to my sisters for a few days and it was lovely but.... my back couldn't take sleeping on such a soft bed allbeit with soft lovely bedding and a kingsize bed too and when we came home on the Monday...(2 days before Christmas) I headed straight to bed with the hope of being able to spend the big day downstairs... after 3 hours of watching t'kids open and play with their pressies I sadly had to return back to bed and have been there ever since.... To date this is the worst fibro flare up I have ever had...the only thing that has given me any relief is hot water bottles on my lower back! the lateral side of my right leg feels like its is burning but freezing cold too... wth? so I thought that as I was laid up I'd make a start on Ethan's quilt... I got about 10 rows of 16 8x8cm squares hand sewn and then.... my right thumb said "you will not sew til the swelling has gone down!" I got a tape measure out and my right thumb is actually a whole centimetre bigger than my left thumb! so, It may be a while til I'm back blogging so I'll say ttfn and look longingly at my crafty stash and my crafty Christmas presents :(
but... I hope all my dear friends has good christmas and new year celebrations.
bye for now
Lisa xx
ooh I nearly forgot to show you one of my favourite pressies... look what my fabulous friend sent me for Christmas!! I wondered what was inside and look!! Isn't my friend a clever and wonderful person too!
4 comments:
Hope you feel better soon Lisa and 2014 brings you health, wealth and happiness :)
What a shame you've had such a flare-up - I really hope things settle down soon, and you can get back to doing something creative! Lots of love and best wishes for a healthy and wonderful 2014.... x
Aw, I'm so sorry to read that you have been suffering so much Lisa. I'm hoping that 2014 brings you some relief. I'll be watching out for an update whenever you can manage one :)
So sorry to read of the difficult time you have been having - it all sounds miserable. Hoping things are improving and that you have the delights of those lovely smiley people and delicious desserts to cheer you!
Post a Comment