If you let me know your address and which set you feel will suit you best then I'll send you it as soon as I can.
In the mean-time... here are some more pieces that I've worked on over the past week...Not at my desk (cos I can't get to it atm ) but mainly sat on or in my bed and I mostly made matching earrings but a couple of new bracelets too...
Star Spangled Banners

Autumn Glow
Sunny Daze
Still got the Blues....
All sets are available to purchase at very agreeable prices too! So please feel free to email me at leelarlou@gmail.com with any queries if you would like to purchase a set.... some of the sets from last week are still available to buy. And last but not least, don't forget to pop onto Julia's place over at Stamping Ground... that's the lady who started off this whole WOYWW!
Lisa
xx

14 comments:
Wow Lisa! You have been busy :) They all look lovely x
Hi Lisa! Your message was the first thing I saw when I turned on my computer this morning and you have made my week! Thank you so much. I think it's a wonderfully generous prize and I would be absolutely delighted with any set you would like to send. Honestly. I think they are all beautiful! Thanks again; and I hope you are able to get back to your desk soon
I see you've found a new love LOL. Lisa these are beautiful.
oooh lots of pretties! Great work. Have a good week. Take care Zo xx 76
Gorgeous jewellery
Bridget #2
I do love your names for your items!! So much more fun than boring titles;) my paper gets shoved on top of a cupboard as well , lol !!
Hugs, LLJ 44 xx
Hi, your jewellery is Beautiful :)
I grew up in Burnham On Sea although living in Northampton now with hubby's work etc. Just joined WOYWW this week so loving all the blog visiting x happy WOYWW Heather # 69
Your jewelry is so lovely! I can certainly appreciate the earrings...which probably means I will be back.
Have a great day,
Jeanna #168
Very lovely jewellery!
Happy late WOYWW!
RosA # 113
Congratulations Sian x
Wow - you did all that while sitting in bed. Very impressive. :-)
April #133
Wow, Lisa they are so beautiful! can't wait to see more.
Michele #163
Well done to Sian, and it's such a lovely gift. Your work is stunning - I can't imagine how you managed to do these these sitting on a bed!
Hello....i popped across from Sian's gorgeous gorgeous creations.
Post a Comment