So to celebrate 300 posts I'm giving away some blog candy!!!
I use a combination of semi-precious gem stones, glass beads and seed beads on memory wire and also making earrings to match...
Pink to make the Boys Wink! - SOLD
The Valentine Special
Nature's Glow - SOLD
Melange a Trois - Won by Sian
Blue Lagoon
Putting on the Glitz
If you would like to own a set of my hand-crafted creations then just leave a comment below & let me know which set you like best.... I'll pick a winner at random & post the winners name the following Wednesday :D
Good Luck and Happy WOYWW
Ooh and of course don't forget to visit Julia at the Stamping Ground
Lisa
xx
13 comments:
Oh my goodness, congratulations on your 300th post! I can hear your surprise and pleasure :). That's a very generous gift you are offering: the cleverly named Melange a Trois would be my favourite! Thank-you for the opportunity :).
Your jewellery is fab Lisa - I think Putting on the Glitz is my favourite.
Hope you do well with selling it xxx
Congratulations on 300 posts Lisa! That's a fine total to have reached and I'm hoping you'll keep going to give us many more.
Your pieces are gorgeous..I'm not sure I could pick a favourite. I'd be thrilled with any
Congratulations on 300 posts and for selling overseas! They are all lovely but I think I like Pink to make the boys wink, now there's a surprise lol! Xx
oooh the pink or the glitz please if I am the lucky person, congrats on the 300th post what a lot of blogging and your jewellery is stunning
Ria #44
Love all that jewelry! I really love the color combos!
Katie
Thanks for calling by at mine earlier. I had a wonderful couple of days with the little munchkins thanks....magical memories were made :-)
Congrats on your 300th post.
Your jewellery is gorgeous. I'd be very proud to own any of them but I do have to say my favourite ones are Putting on the Glitz cos purple is my fav colour.....but trust me when I say I'm not lucky enough to win :-)
Hugs,
A x
Love all your beady gorgeousness!! My fav is the Melange a Trois, I like the colours but it also sounds a bit rude!!! Typical me...... :)
Hugs, LLJ 36 xxx
Anyone would be proud to own one of those lovely pieces. I specially like Natures Glow. Congratulations on reaching 300, quite a special number. xx Maggie #11
Such pretty sets!!! Awesome! I think the Glitz one is the best, but it's a tough call. Thank you for the chance to win!!
Happy Crafting!
Jeannie #12
They are all so lovely Lisa but Blue Lagoon is my favourite because I love blue x
You're very generous. I can't single out a favourite, they're each lovely. This memory wire stuff is just great, I love these wrap arounda couple of times style bracelets.
Congratulations on 300 posts Lisa!
All your jewellery is lovely, but it has to be Melange a trois for me ;o)
Post a Comment