something Christmassy every day this month.... But today I share the sad news that last night at 19.45 my father passed and is now with my mother again.... my sister A said that his need to be with my mum was greater than his need to be alive.... Mum passed away so suddenly on the 7th March 2007 and Dad just sat waiting to be with her again....
45 years is a long time to be together and we believe he couldn't stand it anymore....
Goodnight and God bless you both Mum and Dad now you are together again.
4 comments:
Oh no Lisa, I am so sorry to hear this. {{hugs}} Don't you look so much like your Mum, especially in the first photo. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
I'm very sorry for your loss x
That's a moving series of photos - beautifully done.
Oh Lisa I'm so sorry to hear that :( huge hugs to you and thinking of you and your family.
Lisa, I am sorry I am a little late getting to your blog, and I was very sad to read this ... The photos of your Mum and Dad are a lovely tribute to them, and they look so very elegant in those smart suits. Thinking of you especially at this time...
Post a Comment