Thursday, 30 August 2012

A card for a special friend

It was Krafty Karens birthday yesterday and I can now show the card I sent her.... now Karen knows I am by far not the worlds best card maker but having received a lovely new order of stamps from Fiona I had to use at least one of them:D and also some of the PaperArtsy stamps were used too:D


Then at the start of September is another friends birthday but I can't show that one just yet.... In the meantime we are waiting for the children to start back at school and for some items to arrive.... namely Spellies and a SplodgeAway mat......... 

Bye for now and I'll guess the missing items will arrive soon or maybe......

When pigs fly at this rate....

 Lisa
 xx

2 comments:

KraftyKaren said...

And I absolutely love it - really beautiful xxxx

Which inks did you use? Are they one of the Tim Holtz seasonal ones as the colours are so beautiful - I have to have them you know LOL!!!!!!

Karen x

Carin McDonough said...

Lovely card Lisa, are those the new Summer distress inks? Glad your matt finally arrived :) Lol I just read Karen's comment now :)