There's not much going on of late sadly but i have juggled my room around and DH has just gone downstairs to make a late lunch! so from the left its my happycut then the blue folders that hold my edgeabilities dies and pink folders that holder all my spellbinder card-bumph(the stuff that comes in the packaging) then my big pink x-cut with a peace of black felt that DD used and didn't put away... then my box of distress foam applicators and cut and dry foam with some stick pins in it then finally 6 6x6 AC folders that I store the rest of my spellies in... further back from left to right... my tool carousel (with blue ATG), 2 willow holders that I store all my alphas/thickers in then a small cantilever box that I use to keep all my smaller tools/journalling pens in and the white box on top of that stores something called knit wit that I bought from qvc absolutely ages ago... never got the hang of it and DD (aged 12) has seconded it to make herself a long waistcoat... we shall see!!
And if you want to join in with WOYWW pop over to Julia's place here and see what's going on with her too:-D
Bye for now
Lisa
x
x
44 comments:
Looks like great organized stuff to me that just needs a little push to make way for creativity. LOL Thanks for sharing.
Eliza #103
Oooh lovely workspace there - I have some of those stick pins too! Thanks for commenting on my blog.
Well it looks very well organised and that certainly counts for something! Thanks for letting us have a peep!
Have a great week and enjoy this special WOYWW!
#26
Lots of nice things on your desk. It looks very organized. (I love those curtains, by the way.)
Happy WOYWW
Hugs,
Kay
#123
Hi Lisa, thanks for your comment, I seem to be doing "catch-up" with replying to posts as I have been at badminton this morning. I recognise those little 6x6 books I use them as scrapbook albums, would neve have thought to put nesties in them!! Thanks for sharing BJ#12
Loving the black and red in your room.
Thanks for commenting on my blog, for sharing your goodies and for putting your number especially. Hugs, Neet xx #1
Well, anytime you want a cover for the bin, just gimme a shout!! I've got it sussed now after making two of 'em :)
Hugs, LLJ #7 xx
now that's an organized desk!! and i have to say i LOVE that pic of rob patt :)
can't wait for part 2...
no. 72
Fab desk shot, great storage and crafty goodness! Take care & enjoy this weeks WOYWW snoop! Zo xx 17
Is that 7 x 7 space where you do your crafting :p Your desk is very organized x
What a lot you have going on there Lisa! I like your blog background, makes it look as though the sun's shining on it - and we could all do with some of that at the moment!
Thanks for already visiting my desk this week.
Sherry x
WoYwW # 28
Hi Lisa You are very organised but where are you going to work?! I think I espy your Ikea drawers. Ikea stuff always has more than one use - TV stand too!! Happy WOYWW and thanks for popping in to visit me Helen 42
Very neat and organised workspace - thanks for allowing us to have a peep - Hazel, WOYWW #85 x
great neat & tidy work space .happy crafting jill#62
Busy bee desk you have there, full of creations in the making... Have a happy week, Hugs May x x x No2
That looks a very organised desk.
Carolyn #82
Nice to see you joining in with woyww again Lisa. Hope you can make space to use all those lovely spellies soon xx
Well, you can't say that your are not organised. Love the way your store your stash! Regards, Anne #30
Looking neat and organized! Bet your DD summons up a bunch of videos on you tube and gets the job going!
Thank you for sharing all your lovely things with us. I am glad you like those poppy stamps, they are so good to use. Have a good week. xx Maggie '59
Hi Lisa
Thank you for visiting my first WOYWW post. You look very organised, unlike me!! Hope you manage to get creative soon.
Hugs Ali x #133
Actually...seeing as I am always more nosy than most...I really enjoyed your little blurb about us all being crayons..on the header....and... love the soft colours of those curtains...... very nice.....
Gosh, I love your draperies! Looks like you must have a great window to look out of while you work at your highly organized looking space! Thanks for visiting me...#121
Very neat and organised! I hope you get some inspiration from it all soon!
Happy WOYWW!
Sheena #166
xxx
It looks busy but not messy...how did you manage that?!? :)
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my mess!
~#145 Deeyll
Very organized, but where do you work? I remember those little albums. Seems like so long ago. dani 103
Love your red and white drawers and your great big window!!
That is a creative spot- looks well organized to me. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Barb
Thanks for the tour of your desktop. I always like to see and hear what folks have on their desk. It is always interesting to see what random stray bit ends up there. I hope your freshly juggled room works great for you! I'm feeling the bite of the tidy bug myself.
Oh Lisa! What organization you have! I love looking at what you are writing about! It looks like you make amazing things!!
Happy WOYWW!
xxDaniella
I want to know what the stick pins are for!!!
Lovely space! Have a great week!
Your workdesk is great! I like the way you have folders and cases for everything! Must make it easier to find!
Thanks for visiting me earlier!
xoxo Karen
So much fun craftiness on that desk-- and I love (envy) that you have a nice big window! :)
Thank you for visiting me on WOYWW and for sharing your workspace!
Nadia 171
thanks for your visit... you have one of the lovely carousel things for your bits and bobs - me too. Love 'em (I have two - one still in a box, I thought they were such a bargain, I bought two - I am so glad I did). Mine is on the kitchen table at the mo as I like to spread about!!! You do have a 'small' collection of dies there - think you need more (lol)...
best wishes and happy WOYWW
Paula x x x
thanks for your visit.
Thanks for visiting my blog:)
I wish my space was as organised as yours
Janet (2pDesigns #155)
looks like it is stacked with everything and ready to go. just a little inspiration needed.
It looks very organised and I love the folders. Thanks for sharing and for visiting Liz no 141
Hello!
So many interesting things - so much potential all in one place! Looking forward to seeing new creations! Wishing you a happy day and a great weekend!
Hugs,
Barbara Diane
I like your cabinets under your desk and the pops of red on the legs. Thanks for the peek! #99 Linda
Very organised - but doesn't look like you've much space to craft...let me guess, it all ends up on the floor, just like me! Have a fab week. Thanks for popping by my Pen Pot - I'm late looking this week! Deb x
Thank you for visiting my desk - what is it with us crafters and reorganising?
That's a great assortment of things there. Do you make the pins yourself? Happy Belated WOYWW #45
great organised space
playing catch up
happy woyww
kay #51
Wow gorgeous pins and lots to look at, I think spring is making everyone do a bit of spring sorting, I have been doing the same. I'm super late this week :-) happy woyww :-) Kezzy x
Post a Comment