Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Wow!!! I didn't realise it had been that long since i had posted!!

I have struggled to scrap lately so much so that the last 3 layouts I did were digi-layouts!! The only bit of playing with paper i managed was a card for my fabulous mother in law.






















I am now in a fairly new group on uks that Jess started off... as I said i've struggled to play with card and paper of late so I played with my laptop and using a serif/craft artist kit I came up with the layout below... thanks to my dad for sending me some pics to scan in of my late mum too...






















Thanks for dropping by

Lisa x

5 comments:

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Glad to see you're scrapping (and blogging) again Lisa xx

KraftyKaren said...

That card is so pretty - love the colours.

Lovely digi layout too.

Karen x

Jo said...

That card is gorgeous and the layout is beautiful xx

Alison said...

Good for you - you'll get there! Well done on branching out though -that digi stitching is so clever and I thought I recognised a resemblance!

Lorna said...

Ive just joined your group and love to read blogs. I love the colours youve used on these projects.